With over 55,000 surcharge-free ATM's worldwide, the Allpoint Network and Bank7 have teamed up to give Bank7 customers more access to surcharge-free ATMs.
To find a surcharge-free Allpoint ATM near you please click the button below:
Want to find a Bank7 surcharge-free ATM while on the go? Call 800-976-4917 or
download the Allpoint Network Mobile App for your web-enabled cell phone.
Be Aware of Fraudulent Emails
Bank7 is aware of the growing number of internet-related fraudulent schemes known as "phishing". It is important that Bank7 customers avoid such schemes by understanding what to look for in a potential fraudulent email.
- Bank7's web page should never be accessed from a link provided by a third party. It should only be accessed by typing the web site name, or URL address, into the web browser or by using a "book mark" that directs the web browser to the Bank7 web site or its affiliate Internet Banking or Bill Pay site pages.
- Bank7 will not be sending email messages that request confidential information, such as account numbers, passwords, or PINs. Bank7's customers are reminded to report any such requests to Bank7.
- If you get an email or pop-up message that asks for personal or financial information, do not reply. And don't click on the link in the message, either. Legitimate companies don't ask for this information via email. If you are concerned about your account, contact Bank7 using a telephone number you know to be genuine, or open a new Internet browser session and type in Bank7's correct Web address yourself. In any case, don't cut and paste the link from the message into your Internet browser, phishers can make links look like they go to one place, but that actually send you to a different site.
- Don't email personal or financial information. Email is not a secure method of transmitting personal information. If you initiate a transaction and want to provide your personal or financial information through an organization's website, look for indicators that the site is secure, like a lock icon on the browser's status bar or a URL for a website that begins "https:" (the "s" stands for "secure"). Unfortunately, no indicator is foolproof; some phishers have forged security icons.
Call 1-877-7BANK77 (1-877-722-6577) to access your account information.
Telephone Banking allows you to:
- Check Balances
- Search Deposit and Transaction Information
- Inquiries by check number or amount
- Check Maturity Dates
- Check Payoff amounts and payment due dates
- Transfer money between associated accounts